sony usage hours

Sunday, May 29, 2016

  

This piece of information is for people who have bought or planning to buy Sony Bravia television.

Have you ever wondered what Showrooms usually do with their display pieces of their high cost television’s? Well they either sell it to people who buy display products willingly (with huge discount) or try to cheat unsuspecting common man by making them believe that it’s a brand new box piece.

Here is a little story that I experienced few months ago, I bought my brand new Sony Bravia 42 Inches W700B smart TV from a reputed showroom(E-zone). Within a week of purchase, I visited the showroom to get few things clarified about the television set. While getting things clarified, I noticed that the TV which was demonstrated to me was not displayed anymore in the showroom. When I asked one of the showroom folks, he said it was sold out. I was convinced somehow, but while returning home I remembered that showroom folks had told me that they do not sell display pieces to anyone. For a second, I thought they could have sold that display piece to me and might be lying now. I did some research to find out if there is a way to we can check the usage hours of the TV. 

Here are the steps you can also follow too when your product gets delivered.

The following steps are applicable for most of the Sony Bravia televisions irrespective of the button placement on the remote, different versions of Sony TV remote can have button placed in a different order.

  1. Take the remote in your hand
                           


  1. Switch off your television if its already ON.

                                                                      



  1. Now Click the following sequence of Button with less than 2 seconds gap. Make sure your television is on Stand-by Mode[Your TV enters Stand By mode as soon as you switch it off].
 

  1. Following Self Check Screen will be displayed when you follow sequence mentioned in above step:  
       
                  


In the above Screen, Bottom-left of the screen contains set of three numbers as highlighted. Now let’s look at what these three numbers actually mean.

The first 5 character’s(00296) indicates TV Operation Hours, the Center 5 character’s (00168) indicate Boot count and the last 5 characters (00310) indicate LCD Panel Hours

Definition of each component


TV Operation Hours: The total number of hours the TV has operated.
Boot count: The total number of times the television was rebooted/restarted.
LCD Panel Hours: The total number of hours the television LCD panel has operated.

Hope the information provided above was quite useful. Please do share the information with your friends and family to make sure they do not get cheated by showroom sales men.



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this kind of useful information SastaBroker offers best service.
    For More Information. Click here

    ReplyDelete
  2. my bravia remote is different and I do not have a "+I Manual" button. Has anyone tried this with a more recent bravia remote? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "DISPLAY" > "5" > "VOLUME -" > "POWER"

      (The TV must be in standby mode before you enter the commands. Make certain to enter "VOLUME -" and not "VOLUME +". "VOLUME +" will engage the service mode, where you can easily cause operational problems if you are not careful. If you are not confident of your troubleshooting skills, please do yourself a favor and refain from using these codes.)

      On the bottom line of the self-check screen you will see three numbers which represent the following:

      XXXXX Panel operation time in hours

      XXXXX Boot count

      XXXXX Total operation time in hours

      You can exit the self-test mode by hitting "HOME" or by powering off the TV.

      Delete
  3. Hey, do you know if any of these numbers can be reset back to 0 via a factory reset or any other refurbishment process?

    ReplyDelete
  4. HIV/AIDS is a serious and recurring disease which can't be cure through drugs or injections by an American doctors but the best way to deal with HIV/AIDS is by taking natural herbs medicine for it, I have red about DR JAMES the great herbalist doctor who cured me from HIV/AIDS with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs!After 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 4 days i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!it's really like a dream but I am so happy! for the people suffering from HIV/AIDS and other diseases like Rectum effects, intestine damage, bowel obstruction, Ovarian disease, Cancer, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, Arthritis, Lyme disease,Hpv, Infections,Liver Disease, Autoimmune Diseases, Parkinson's disease,Lupus,Nephrology and Hypertension, Neurology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Women's Health, Oncology, Pediatrics, Pulmonary, ACUTE MYELOFIBROSIS, ALZHEIMER's symptoms, BREAST CANCER, DIABETES, HAIR LOSS AND HAIR TREATMENT, KIDNEY DISEASES, LEUKEMIA, MYELOID LEUKEMIA, STEM CELL TREATMENT
    should contact him for his herbal medicine because i am a living testimony and i was cured of HIV/AIDS and his medicine is legit. I sent him what he requested and he sent me his medicine which I took for 2 good weeks and today I am out here with a negative result. When I went for the test I was so happy after taking his herbal medication I paid homage to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. you can reach him through VIA E-mail drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com or whatsapp number:+2348152855846

    ReplyDelete